Reporting to the Director of the Department, the main tasks will be:
- Set up, install, maintain and update hardware and software components to the main office and remotely to delegations.
- Run backup procedures.
- Management and support to the computer network.
- Provide information and technical support to users of microcomputers (both on-site and remote).
- Fix and document problems resulting from the installation and use of hardware/software.
- Configuration and execution of bash-scripting to improve company processes.
- Help with inventory documentation, IT processes and functions used by users.
• English: Level B2
• Studies: Certificate of Higher Education (or equivalent)
• Experience: 1 year minimum
• Active Directory
• Server Management
• Virtual Machines
• NAS / SAN
• Mac OS
• Windows 10
• Windows Server 2019
• Google Workspace
• Office 365
• Switches and Firewalls Management
Desired skills 🕵️♀️:
• Domains + Hosting
• Creation & Management of Websites
If you want to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV and a cover letter via email to info@isardSAT.cat.