We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Altimetry R&D team. The primary role of the successful candidate will be to develop and support software within our projects with the European Space Agency, which include the development of ground processing chains in the field of Earth Observation, typically under Linux operating systems. These are most frequently developed using C/C++ and Python.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Relevant experience on development coding
- Good knowledge on any of the following: C/C++ or Python
- A degree in computer science or similar
- Good grades in Maths and Physics
In addition, the following personal skills are required:
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team, to communicate effectively with a range of people, to work to tight deadlines in a logical manner and with attention to detail
- Availability to travel occasionally
Any of the following would be beneficial to your application:
- Interest in Space industry
- Experience in visual and graphical mapping tools
Please send your CV and a cover letter via email to Mark.Pattle@isardSAT.co.uk and Albert.Garcia@isardSAT.co.uk, cc info@isardSAT.cat, quoting the job title.